RIO JUNGLE BIKE TOUR
Bike in Rio opened up our adventure tours last year with Rio’s first Jungle Bike Tour that takes you to the world famous Christ the Redeemer statue and gives you an excellent glimpse of the vast nature that lies in the Tijuca Forest. This tour is offered Monday-Saturday and includes pick up and drop off service starting at 8am.
- Pick-up, Drop off & Transportation service
- High quality mountain bicycle
- Helmet & gloves
- Water & snacks
- Licensed, local, bilingual tour guide(s)
- Christ Redeemer tickets
Welcome to one of Bike in Rio’s adventure tours! Gazing out over Rio de Janeiro from above reminds us that this is one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Snapping photos from the massive Christ the Redeemer statue is just one highlight of this adventure that may include encounters with monkeys, toucans, and other wild animals in this protected National Forest. Welcome to the Rio Jungle Bike Tour!
The Tijuca Forest is a protected area since 1851. On this tour, we bike the oldest route of the forest which was used by the second emperor of Brazil, D.Pedro II, which helps better understand the history of Brazil.
We begin by picking you up from where you are staying in Rio and driving you up to the top of the Corcovado where we visit Christ the Redeemer monument, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and Brazil’s most well-known landmark. From here, we help you get adjusted to the bikes and start cycling into the jungle.
You can expect to cycle alongside chirping birds, monkeys in the trees above, waterfalls to your side and numerous panoramic views that will leave you snapping many photos of Rio’s beauty from above to share with your friends and family back home.
Come experience one of the best adventure tours in Rio, the Rio Jungle Bike Tour!
*Route is subject to modification from the tour guide due to 1.) weather conditions (strong rain) and 2.) High season for tourism (December-February) in which lines for Christ Redeemer are over 90 minute wait.
- Online bookings must be done with at least 24 hours in advance.
- Booking with less that 24 hours in advance must be done by telephone or WhatsApp message.
- Full refund in case of cancelation must be requested till 48 hours before the tour booked starts.
- In case of rain, full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after receiving an e-mail confirmation sent by us.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for a full description of the terms of service in this link: Terms & Conditions