RIO BEACHES AND LAGOON TOUR
The Beaches and Lagoon Bike Tour was designed to show you the most remarkable spots of Rio’s south city coast (Zona Sul): Copacabana, Ipanema (Arpoador rock), Leblon and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. This tour is ideal for those of you that just want an easy bike ride to see the beach lifestyle of Rio while capturing some memorable water front views that can only be seen in Rio.
- Local, licensed, bilingual tour guide
Rio de Janeiro is widely known for its beach lifestyle, principally along the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema. We start this tour from our shop in Copacabana and cycle towards Ipanema, stopping at Arpoador for a panoramic photo of the coastline of Rio. We then cycle along Ipanema and Leblon before turning in towards the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.
This tour is recommended for those people looking to see the beach lifestyle of Rio as well as discover a newer part of the city that few tourists go to. If you’re looking for an excellent day out cycling the coast of Rio’s southern beaches, this is surely the tour for you!
- Online bookings must be done with at least 24 hours in advance.
- Booking with less that 24 hours in advance must be done by telephone or WhatsApp message.
- Full refund in case of cancelation must be requested till 48 hours before the tour booked starts.
- In case of rain, full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after receiving an e-mail confirmation sent by us.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for a full description of the terms of service in this link: Terms & Conditions