RIO CITY BIKE TOUR
The Rio City Bike Tour takes you to numerous natural and historical attractions of Rio de Janeiro. This tour is ideal for those who want to see most of the city in a fun, interactive way. The tour starts at our conveniently located shop in Copacabana and leaves at 9am and ends at the Bike Rio Cafe in downtown Rio where you can order food, coffee, beer, take a shower, relax and reflect on the great day!
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Coconut Water
- Ending tour at Bike Rio Cafe, can take a shower, eat a meal and order a drink!
The Rio City Bike Tour starts by cycling to the neighbourhood of Botafogo, stopping by Praia Vermelha (Red Beach) and Urca. We then cycle to Botafogo’s beach, and it’s amazing view of the Sugar Loaf Mountain. Stopping for a coconut water with a famous local we take a few minutes to absorb the beautiful view in front of us. Hydrated and re-energized we cycle South America’s largest leisure park, Flamengo’s Park, before biking to Flamengo’s Beach and the Museum of Modern Art.
We then arrive to the historical center of Rio, where we ride through streets, squares and buildings that are all apart of Brazilian history. We pedal to Lapa, the traditional bohemian district of Rio, largely represented by it’s famous Aqueduct and Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón). Then, we bike to Cinelândia, just 1 km away from Lapa to the final point of our tour. The tour ends at Bike Rio Cafe, where you have the option to take a shower, order food, beer and/or coffee. It is the perfect, relaxing way to end the Bike in Rio City Tour and reflect on the sights seen and information absorbed. Keep Biking, Keep Loving!
- Online bookings must be done with at least 24 hours in advance.
- Booking with less that 24 hours in advance must be done by telephone or WhatsApp message.
- Full refund in case of cancelation must be requested till 48 hours before the tour booked starts.
- In case of rain, full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after receiving an e-mail confirmation sent by us.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for a full description of the terms of service in this link: Terms & Conditions