From Copacabana to Ipanema, Sugarloaf to downtown, this Rio bike tour shows you all the city sites you can see on two wheels!
Spin your wheels and come cycle through the ‘cycles’ of Rio! Hop on a bike and learn how Rio has developed over the years, and how its downtown and surrounding bairros have changed with the times.
Breathe in the sea air of Guanabara Bay, check out Flamengo Park, snap a shot of Sugarloaf Mountain, and find out how the city shifted from its first settlements through to today on this Rio bike tour!
Biking Tour of Rio Highlights
- Get a blast of sunshine and sea air as you explore the changing districts of Rio de Janeiro
- Discover how the city of Rio developed, from downtown all the way to Copacabana
- See some of the city’s most spectacular natural sites, like Sugarloaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, on a bike tour
- Learn about Rio’s 2016 Olympics projects, such as the Museum of Tomorrow and the amazing Kobra mural
- Ride through the beautiful Burle Marx gardens of Flamengo Park
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide and bike and helmet rental.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: From 4 to 4.5 hours
- Meeting point: By the statue outside the Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel 1702, Atlantica Avenue – Copacabana
Closest Subway Station: Cardeal Arcoverde
- Starting time: 9.00 AM
- Ending point: Dorival Caymmi statue, Copacabana.