From Copacabana to Ipanema, Sugarloaf to downtown, this Rio bike tour shows you all the city sites you can see on two wheels!
Ride your bike along the nicest beaches of Rio, from Ipanema to Leblon and Arpoador! See Rio’s south end from a different perspective as you cycle around the gorgeous Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, then discover why locals love hanging out in Rio’s great botanical gardens oasis. Finish it up with a sunset view with the locals at Arpoador Rock.
Brazil Beaches Biking Tour Highlights
- Bike along the world-famous Ipanema, Arpoador, and Leblon beaches
- Learn a few Carioca habits so you can blend in like a local
- Marvel at the views from the lagoon and enjoy the coast of Rio from Leblon’s lovely lookout point
- Visit and learn the history of the Botanical Garden, an oasis in the city
- Discover why the sunset view from Arpoador Rock is a must-see experience
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, bike and helmet rental, and Botanical Garden entrance fee.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Meeting point: By Dorival Caymmi statue on the Copacabana Beach sidewalk, near the fort and across from the Sofitel Hotel (hotel address: Av. Atlântica, 4240 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22070-900).
- Starting time: 2.30 PM
- Ending point: Dorival Caymmi statue.