Hop on a bike and learn how Rio has developed over the years, and how its downtown and bairros have changed.
From Copacabana to Ipanema, Sugarloaf to downtown, this Rio bike tour shows you all the city sites you can see on two wheels! Prepare to burn mega calories as you spend the day cycling all over Rio de Janeiro.
Learn about the city’s development, see Olympic sites, explore a garden oasis, discover great architecture and street art, and watch the sunset from a lookout point that’s loved by locals.
Biking Tour of Rio de Janeiro Highlights
- Get a total tour of Rio on two wheels as you cycle from the beaches to the bays to the city centre
- Learn about Rio de Janeiro’s development, from downtown all the way to Copacabana
- Get great views of the city’s landmarks, such as Sugarloaf Mountain, Guanabara Bay, and Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- See Rio’s Olympic sites like the Museum of Tomorrow and the amazing Kobra mural
- Bike along the world-famous Ipanema, Arpoador, and Leblon beaches
- Watch the sunset from Arpoador Rock and find out why locals love to come here
- Experience two of our top Rio de Janeiro tours in one great combo
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, bike and helmet rental, and Botanical Garden entrance fee.
Exclusions: Lunch and any other food and drinks, items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: From 8.5 to 9 hours
- Meeting point: By Dorival Caymmi statue on the Copacabana Beach sidewalk, near the fort and across from the Sofitel Hotel (hotel address: Av. Atlântica, 4240 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22070-900).
- Starting time: 9.00 AM
- Ending point: Dorival Caymmi statue.