From Copacabana to Ipanema, Sugarloaf to downtown, this Rio bike tour shows you all the city sites you can see on two wheels!
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure into the Brazilian rainforest and beyond with an expert local guide. Beginning with incredible views of Rio de Janeiro from the top of the Corcovado mountain, you’re instantly be reminded why this is one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
After gazing in astonishment at the world-famous Christ the Redeemer statue, we hop on our bikes for the most extraordinary bike ride of your life! Fingers crossed for wildlife encounters with monkeys, toucans, and other wild animals in this protected National Forest. Welcome to the Rio Jungle Bike Tour; you’d be crazy to miss it!
Rio Nature Bike Ride Tour Highlights
- Get a tantalising glimpse of the beautiful nature that lies in the Tijuca Forest in Rio De Janeiro
- Cycle alongside chirping birds, waterfalls, and stunning panoramas as monkeys perch on the trees above you
- Tick the legendary Christ the Redeemer statue off your bucket list as you admire one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Take some truly astonishing shots of Rio from above that will make your friends and family green with envy!
- Learn about Brazil’s fascinating history as you cycle the oldest route in the forest, once used by the second Emperor, D. Pedro II
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, pick-up, drop-off and all transportation in between, mountain bike, helmet and gloves, and Christ the Redeemer tickets.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, and tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Meeting point: We can arrange pick up from hotels/hostels in the southern area of Rio: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, and Laranjeiras. Otherwise pick-up will be from the Copacabana Palace Hotel. We will notify you in advance of the pick-up time for your location.
- Starting time: 8.00 AM
- Ending point: We can drop you off at hotels/ hostels located in the southern area of Rio: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, and Laranjeiras neighbourhoods. If you are in a different area, the drop off is at the Copacabana Palace Hotel (Atlantica Avenue, 1702).